Monday, October 8, 2012

Believe In CT




This the first and last time that Im posting on this blog. My mom runs it but i decided that I'd chalk this one up for the homie Christian Terry. I found out last week what happened and a week later and I hear hes doing better than he was. I love you dog! You've always been the dopest homie in the world haha Keep fighting uce! The lord is by your side and is walking with you back to your recovery. Looking forward to the "Facebook Photoshoot 2: Exclusive" with you me and Eric. Shout out one time to the homie Eric Guerra!
Anyway, my whole mission is behind you on this one. The OTM has got you in their prayers and in their thoughts. See you when my service for the lord is over.

#BelieveInCT. #PrayForCT

One Love Uso

-Elder Isaac Asiata

https://www.facebook.com/#!/BelieveInCt