Spanish Fork Football 2010 Season
My last year with the Spanish Fork Dons ended memorable. We entered the playoffs and won a triple over time game against Mountain View High. But lost to Bountiful High in round two. We ended the year 7-4. Would not hesitate to go back and player another 3 years. Thank you Coaching Staff and My "Boys From The South" for all the memories.

Graduating in January
Breaking in the new year, I graduated High School January 16th, entering college and preparing for spring ball. Sometimes I regret leaving all my friends but at the end of the day, the benefits i received have helped me more than i could expect.
Signing Day
February 3rd, 2011. Travis Still and Myself Signed officially to the University of Utah. One of the proudest days of our lives. We signed our letter of intent as well as the key to our future; full ride athletic scholarships.

With all the boys. From left to right: Sean, Hayden, Me, Pj, Travis, Nate, Alex.
Spring Ball and 2011 Spring Ball Game
The reason for my graduating early was so i could participate in Spring Ball. I entered Spring Ball the back up Right Guard and came out a solid second string at Left Guard. It was a great experience.

High School Graduation
Even though I graduated High School in January. I still returned and walked with all my boys at our Graduation. Class of 2011.

Family Till We Die. Left to Right: Nate, Me, Pj, Travis
PAC 12 Day; Utah Officially Joins PAC 12. July 1st, 2011
Great day to be a Ute!!! The University of Utah was welcomed into the PAC 12 by Larry Scott. Great day to be apart of something special.
NCAA Football 2012
One of my life time goals were achieved this summer. I was added to the official roster of EA Sports' major video game franchise, "NCAA Football 2012." I am the back up right guard. a 72 overall. Not bad for my first video.

Those are the major points that have been going on in the past year. As of now, i await the arrival of fall camp as well as the 2011 season; the first in the PAC 12. Till next time..